Day 1: Arrival at Kochi and Transfer to Munnar
After arrival in Kochi, drive to Munnar for 135 kms where you will reach by afternoon. You can explore the Cheeyappara Waterfalls and Spice Garden on the way. Check-in to the hotel and spend rest of the day at leisure. You can opt for an evening stroll to experience the beauty of nature. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast, move for a sightseeing tour of Munnar covering the Tata Tea Museum, Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Old Munnar Town and the town market. In the evening, return to the hotel for a comfortable stay.
Note: The Eravikulam National Park remains closed from January to March due to the calving season of NilgiriTahr.
Tata Tea Museum remains closed on Mondays.
Day 3: Transfer to Alleppey
After breakfast, move to Alleppey to experience the celebrated houseboat paradise. After the 3.5 hour journey, rest of the day can be spent at leisure, enjoying the local serenity and taking a casual walk around. Overnight accommodation will be at the hotel in Alleppey (you may opt for a houseboat stay at an additional cost).
Day 4: Transfer to Kovalam
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel at Alleppey/Kumarakom and drive to Kovalam, at a distance of 160 kms. You can stop for lunch at Trivandrum. You can visit the Napier Museum which displays the Kerala chariots and ivory carvings,and the Zoological Park. In the evening, head towards Kovalam, the paradise of South India. Located 16 km from the capital of Kerala, it is the perfect place for a resort vacation and is known for its Ayurvedic massages, yoga resorts, and surfing. On arrival, check-in to the hotel and relax.
Note: The Zoological Park closes at 04:45 PM and remains closed on Mondays.
Day 5: Kovalam/Poovar Sightseeing
After breakfast, move for local sightseeing covering famous beaches like the Hawa Beach, Lighthouse Beach, Vizhinjam Beach, etc. Spend the whole day enjoying the emerald beaches and experiencing the serenity and beauty of Kovalam. Overnight accommodation will be at the hotel.
Day 6: Return to Kochi
After breakfast, move back to Kochi converging a distance of 212 kms to board the return flight or train.
||Child with Bed
||Child Without Bed
The above mentioned rates are subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.
- The above mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis.
- The above mentioned prices are valid from October 2018 – March 2019.
- Given rates will not be applicable on Festival periods (Durga Puja, Dussehra, Diwali, Xmas), Long weekends and New Year
1-3 Pax – Sedan
4-6 Pax - Innova
Reduction for Alleppey Hotel(In case guest want to take houseboat, Reduce below and add supplement from the MM App):
Budget –INR 800 per person per night
Premium –INR 1000 per person per night
- AC in houseboat will be operational between 09:00 PM - 06:00 AM.
- Guests need to adhere to the check-in time of the houseboat otherwise the houseboat will be moved (in case of a shared houseboat) or guests will lose the cruising time.
- Houseboat Check-in time: 12 Noon. Check-out time: 9:00 AM.
- Houseboat type – Shared unless specifically mentioned about private.
|15 days or more prior to departure
||25% of the package OR min prepayment, whichever is higher
|Within 15 days to departure
||100% of the package cost
- Airline policy will be applicable and charged accordingly while cancelling air tickets.
- Visa fee will be non-refundable in case of international travel.
- All Non-Refundable services will be charged in full while cancelling the package/services.
||Payment to be done
|More than 15 days of departure
||· 25% of the land package + non-refundable services, if any
· Remaining 75% before 15 days of departure
|Within 15 days of departure
||100% Payment at booking creation
Note: For issuance of non-refundable services in package, 100% advance needs to be deposited. Minimum prepayment will be collected while confirming the package.