JAL MAHOTSAV, is an annual event conducted in association with Madhya Pradesh Tourism. The venue for this event is an island called Hanuwantiya, in Khandwa dist, Madhya Pradesh, a distance of 130 Kms from Indore. Aum Event erects a tent city of 125 luxurious tents, a dinning hall, club house, and a spa in the tent city for the period of the event. Along with the tent city, we also conduct different types of activities, such as air, land and water.
The last event was conducted between 15th December 2016 to 15th January 2017, and we had a footfall of about 8 lakh people. Looking at the wonderful response, this coming season the event is scheduled to be conducted for a period of 80 days, from the 15th October 2017 to the 2nd of January 2018.
Activites for the guest :
Arena, Climbing wall, Zipliner, stargazing, Yogazone, Bullock cart ride, Kite Flying, Tug of war (Chess, pool table, football, carrom, , dart board and table tennis)
- Stay in Premium/ Deluxe Tent
- Vegetarian meals in buffet style (Lunch, evening tea & dinner on 1st day long with morning tea & breakfast on 2nd day.The Meals will be serv)d on scheduled time
- in the dining area & missed meals will not be refunded or extended on subsequent days)
- Pick up :Indore/Khandwa(Railway station/Airport) to Jal Mahotsav Tent City. All transport shall be in Ac Coachies/Bus/Mini Bus/Car on SIC(Seat in coach) basis only.
- Drop from Jal Mahotsav Tent City to Indore/Khandwa (Railway station/Airport).
- Complimentary refreshment in bus during pickup
- accommodation in tent on twin sharing basis (Additional Person will be charged extra)
- Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent.
Term and conditions apply.
|Checkout Our Prices
|Child with Bed